Careers at GL & Co Estate Agents
Members of the team at Guy Leonard & Co talk about why they love to work here.
Now is a great time to join our progressive estate agency team and reap all the benefits of working for an independent family firm. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun while we do it. Please contact us as we are always looking for talented individuals - by phone 01798 422060 or email@example.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated property professional to join our very successful sales team. The suitable candidate will be looking to progress their career and be part of a highly experienced and focused team. We are looking for a dynamic inpidual who is eager to succeed and willing to learn from some highly experienced professionals in our family run firm that has been established for over 25 years. Keen to promote from within, many of our staff have been part of the successful team for many years. The right applicant's earning potential is only capped by their own ability to be a good Estate Agent and team member.
Specific areas of daily tasks will include:
• Prospecting potential clients
• Managing and organising a database of quality buyers
• Arranging and attending viewings
• Qualifying prospective buyers and negotiating sales, seeing them through to a successful conclusion
• Identifying business new opportunities and closing
• Managing a strategic canvassing plan
• In time, carrying out market appraisals and instructions
• Going above and beyond for clients
• Generally enhancing our fantastic reputation and desire to maintain exceptional levels of customer experience through word of mouth and company reviews.
All levels of experience will be considered, as ongoing training and development will be invested for the suitable person. This exciting role with OTE of circa £40,000 depending on the level of experience, with uncapped commission and car or mileage allowance.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org