Careers at GL & Co Estate Agents
Members of the team at Guy Leonard & Co talk about why they love to work here.
Now is a great time to join our progressive estate agency team and reap all the benefits of working for an independent family firm. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun while we do it.
Please contact our MD, Neil Moore for a discreet, initial discussion - we are always looking for talented individuals - by phone 07970 629513 or send an email.
GL & Co are looking for an experienced secretary to join our busy Storrington branch working part-time, two full days per week as a job share. The successful candidate should have excellent literacy and computer skills including Microsoft office, Outlook and the ability to learn to use in-house software. A good telephone manner and being able to speak confidently with clients are also essential skills.
Candidates should ideally have experience working under pressure in a busy sales environment. To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Neil Moore on 07970 629513.
Closing date for applications 5th July 2017.
Job Title: Lettings Manager (Business Development)
Job Type: Permanent (full-time)
Location: Storrington and Horsham
Salary: Competitive (negotiable based upon experience)
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join our busy lettings team. The successful candidate will work alongside our existing Lettings Manager with specific responsibility for developing our lettings property portfolio.
Candidates for this role should ideally have proven Lettings management experience, or be able demonstrate the experience, ability and potential to make their next career move. Exceptional customer service skills are essential, as is an enthusiasm for the business and the ability to build strong business and team working relationships.
Candidates should be motivated to achieve personal goals as well as company goals. We are a dynamic company not afraid of change so new ideas are very much encouraged.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Carry out marketing campaigns to maximise the overall income and profitability of our Lettings business at both Horsham and Storrington offices
* Secure new business through prospecting
* Carry out valuations and qualify landlords and tenants
* Maintain regular contact with the company's clients
* Maintain an adequate applicant register
* Build strong working relationships within the team
* Ensure all sign ups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
* Ensure all tenants are aware of their insurance responsibilities
* Carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
* Work with other managers and the team to ensure we comply at all times with legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
*Proven long-standing experience in Residential Lettings
* Supervisory experience
* Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
* Enthusiastic and motivated to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organised
* Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times
* Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
* Ability to learn and apply bespoke software packages
For further details and apply for this position, please email Neil Moore, Managing Director at email@example.com or telephone 07970 629513. Complete discretion assured.
To get further details of any vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org