Careers at GL & Co Estate Agents
Members of the team at Guy Leonard & Co talk about why they love to work here.
Now is a great time to join our progressive estate agency team and reap all the benefits of working for an independent family firm. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun while we do it.
Please contact our MD, Neil Moore for a discreet, initial discussion - we are always looking for talented individuals - by phone 07970 629513 or send an email.
We're recruiting for a Viewings Person to help out on an adhoc on-call basis across all three of our branches (Horsham, Storrington & Pulborough) on weekdays and Saturdays as required. You will be showing potential buyers around the properties we have for sale, representing GL & Co. Full training will be provided.
Lettings Manager (Business Development)
GL & Co are currently recruiting for an experienced full time Lettings Manager to join their residential lettings team.
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join our busy lettings team working across our Horsham and Storrington offices. The successful candidate should be ARLA qualified or be prepared to qualify, and will work alongside our existing Lettings Manager with specific responsibility for developing our lettings property portfolio.
Candidates for this role should ideally have proven Lettings management experience, or be able demonstrate the experience, ability and potential to make their next career move. Exceptional customer service skills are essential, as is an enthusiasm for the business and the ability to build strong business and team working relationships.
Candidates should be motivated to achieve personal goals as well as company goals. We are a dynamic company not afraid of change so bringing new ideas forward is very much encouraged.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Carry out marketing campaigns to maximise the overall income and profitability of our Lettings business at both Horsham and Storrington offices
* Secure new business through prospecting
* Carry out valuations and qualify landlords and tenants
* Maintain regular contact with the company's clients
* Maintain an adequate applicant register
* Build strong working relationships within the team
* Ensure all sign ups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
* Ensure all tenants are aware of their insurance responsibilities
* Carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
* Work with other managers and the team to ensure we comply at all times with legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedure
*Proven long-standing experience in Residential Lettings
*ARLA qualified or prepared to qualify
* Supervisory experience
* Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
* Enthusiastic and motivated to achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organised
* Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and to remain calm and professional at all times
* Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
* Ability to learn and apply bespoke software packages
Weekend Sales Advisor
GL & Co have an exciting opportunity for a Weekend Sales Advisor to join the team on a temporary basis located in Pulborough.
This exciting opportunity involves selling 9 luxury family new homes.
Based on site and working closely with our Pulborough team we are looking for someone who is confident and approachable, can comfortably develop relationships with customers and has a natural ability to work in a sales environment. It is essential that the successful candidate has experience in the property industry, and preferably in a sales role.
The position offers an hourly rate of pay plus a share of commission. Hours of working will be 10am-4pm every Saturday and Sunday.
Please apply by 29th March 2017